I have not been doing as much yoga as I would like here. I was pretty addicted to Bikram yoga before coming here and that has served me well! I am used to sweating buckets while doing yoga.
I have been itching to do some yoga at the ruins here and have tried to make it out there for that at least once a week amidst my crazy work schedule. I have befriended the man who works there (and tried to convince him to do yoga with me - to no avail but I have a year, right?) Mr. Santiago and he has been teaching me a little Ketchi, how to make a thatch roof, and many more things during our chats before and after my yoga sessions. I'll get a photo of him this week when I go. I'm not the greatest photographer of myself and am really uncomfortable in front of the camera, but I did take some shots of yoga at the ruins. Rysa edited this one a bit so that I can share where I get to do yoga! Thank you, Rys! Amazing and incredible....
I have been itching to do some yoga at the ruins here and have tried to make it out there for that at least once a week amidst my crazy work schedule. I have befriended the man who works there (and tried to convince him to do yoga with me - to no avail but I have a year, right?) Mr. Santiago and he has been teaching me a little Ketchi, how to make a thatch roof, and many more things during our chats before and after my yoga sessions. I'll get a photo of him this week when I go. I'm not the greatest photographer of myself and am really uncomfortable in front of the camera, but I did take some shots of yoga at the ruins. Rysa edited this one a bit so that I can share where I get to do yoga! Thank you, Rys! Amazing and incredible....
Thanks for the great blog and all the updates. Be safe and healthy. Let us know if you need anything...mosquito nets? Hugs
ReplyDeleteLove this shot.
ReplyDelete